Monday, May 13, 2013

Muffins for Moms.

When I say that May has been a whirlwind of activities for our little family, I'm not exaggerating one little bit. Between work commitments for Ben and me, end-of-the-year activities for Harris and Hadley, articulation activities for Had, t-ball games and parties for Harris, and Mother's Day all rolled into the last two weeks of the school year, things around our house have been crazy busy.  Tons of fun, but crazy busy just the same.

Last Friday morning, Hadley's school hosted a "Muffins for Moms."  Because I couldn't bring myself to wake up and get moving early enough to get the babies dropped of at Ginnell's before the breakfast at Babe's school began, Emmy and Thatcher got to enjoy a little muffin time as well. :)

Hadley LOVED getting to show off the babies to her friends.  Emmy just loved the muffin.

I didn't get too many pictures (it's hard to balance a camera, a toddler, a baby, and my preschooler), but we had a great time.


I even racked up on the gifts from my sweet girl.


What a wonderful start to an even more wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment