Sunday, May 12, 2013

Cinco de Mayo.

I love my family.

And I miss Tyler like crazy when he can't be with us.

If you asked me to name three of my favorite things about my family, I'd probably say something like this (in no particular order):  we're loud, we laugh A LOT, and we love to eat.  Out.  Any chance we get.

And so this year, we chose to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with lunch at Los Hermanos.  It's perfect for us.




We ate (a lot), laughed (a lot), and used the "fatify" app (a lot).  Have you seen the "fatify" app?  You can basically add about 100 pounds to your face...it's pretty funny stuff.





Harris' technological skills amaze me.  His honesty amazes me even more.  Harris told Ben that evening that he had seen someone who was "fatified" in real life.  I don't know how Ben kept a straight face, because I'm pretty sure I spit out my water when Ben relayed the story to me.

I also started questioning the types of things I'm teaching (or allowing) my children to laugh at...but that's another story for another day.

Thank you, Mexico, for winning your independence and for your fantastic food.

No comments:

Post a Comment