Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day 2013.


It's very rare around our house to have a day go by where Ben and I don't throw up our hands, look at each other and laugh, and marvel at the fact that we share our house (and are responsible) for four other people besides ourselves.  FOUR!

We love every second of it.





We spent Mother's Day morning at church followed by lunch at Chili's with the whole local fam.  If you have a few extra minutes, check out this video the kids of The Way put together to celebrate their moms.  Totally made me tear up. :)  And for the record, I'm fairly certain Emmy isn't featured because she was most likely crying in her classroom.  We're still going through a bit of a separation anxiety phase with her new class at church.  She'll be over it soon.




After lunch and naps, it was finally time for me to open my gift from the kids!!  Ben took the kids to the mall to pick out a new dress for me for Mother's Day.  Evidently, Babe walked around the whole store yelling out things like, "What size is Mom?  Large?"  and  "Don't forget, Mom is a size large!"

Gotta love that girl.




I can't wait to wear my new dress when we board the Disney Dream in just a few days!!!!!

Ben also cleaned out our nasty van for me...I couldn't have asked for a better present!

I also LOVED all of the handmade gifts Harry and Babe made for me at school.  According to Harris, I make the best macaroni and cheese and my favorite television show is "Parenthood."  Hadley said my favorite color is "all the colors" and my favorite song is "Baby Beluga."

At least they got the important things right:  Parenthood.  I love me some Parenthood.

Happy Mother's Day, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pics of a beautiful family and beautiful mama! miss you!

    ReplyDelete