Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Swim Lesson One.

Because Harris doesn't understand the concept of drowning, Ben and I decided it would be a good idea to invest in some swim lessons.  We've been talking them up big time, and the kids have been super stoked.  They absolutely love the pool.

Our first lesson was yesterday. 


I wasn't sure what to expect, but I couldn't have asked for a better experience!  It was a little touch-and-go when Hadley realized her teacher was a boy, but by the end of the forty minutes, she was all about "Mr. Caleb."  Harris told me his teacher's name was "Ms. Jetson."  I'm not sure that's right.

I am able to stay and watch the lessons from the other side of building.  Harris is in a class with three other kids, and there are only two kids in Babe's group.  It's perfect!  Hadley got a little whiny right at the very end of the lesson, but for the most part she listened extremely well and had a great time.

Harris didn't hesitate once.



I can't wait to see their progress at the end of the week! 

1 comment:

  1. 1. Where are you doing swim lessons?
    2. Where is that little water park area you took the kids in teh previous post?
    3. Can you give me any info about the swim lessons?

    The kids are CUTE!

    ReplyDelete