Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Trenton Christmas.

We woke up the day after Christmas and prepared to head up to Trenton for one final celebration this Christmas season.  The kids were stoked to get to Mimi and Poppa's house.  We had a great time visiting with family, eating on ham, turkey, and barbeque, and opening even more gifts.





By the time we left, I'm pretty sure we were all a bit delirious.  I honestly don't remember much about the car ride home other than thinking that we sure did laugh a lot.  Our kids' personalities have really blossomed lately...and they're some stinkin' funny kids if I do say so myself.

Even though I am hugely pregnant (emphasis on HUGELY) and have a pretty nasty head cold, it's been such fun to take time to relax, love on my family, and celebrate the birth of Jesus.  We're all out of work and school until January 2, so we're going to continue to use this time to simply enjoy each other. 

And as crazy as they may be, I'm so thankful that my family is enjoyable.  I can't imagine it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment