Friday, June 10, 2011

God is...

Awesome!  Magnificent!  Wonderful!  Amazing!

Harris, Hadley, and I had such an exciting time at Dacula Methodist's Vacation Bible School this week.  I re-lived my Summer Camp experiences by serving with my friend, Lori, in the craft room, and Harris and Hadley could not wait to get to their respective groups each morning.


My sweet Harry made a new best friend in his youth leader, Miss Dawson, and Babe enjoyed all kinds of exciting crafts, blowing bubbles, and playing on the playground with the other volunteer kids.

As we left today to celebrate the end of the week at Johnny's with Auntie, both kiddos asked if we could come back to VBS tomorrow and the next day and the next day.

What a blessing it is to see all the good work happening in the Kingdom, and what a blessing it was to get to be a part of it this week. 

I'd say the 2011 Summer of Fun is off to a pretty good start!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment