Thursday, October 11, 2012

Culture Day.

Every September, Primrose celebrates "Culture Day."  Each class picks a country to study in-depth and then shares that knowledge with all the other students in the building.

This year, Hadley's class chose to study Scotland.

She was the cutest little lass I've ever seen. :)


Babe had a great time parading around the "Primrose Patch" and joining hands with her friends to sing "It's a Small World" at the top of her lungs before "traveling" to all the different countries represented in the building.


Parenting more than one child never ceases to amaze me.  There are times when she is so strikingly similar to Harris and then times when their differences cause me to think they couldn't possibly be related. 

While Had was excited to see me at school, she's so unbelievably independent and comfortable in her own skin that my presence didn't really seem to make a difference to her...which is completely unlike her older brother.  I'm not sure if that's a personality trait or simply a byproduct of having seen him go through it all, but she takes everything at school in stride...

And never, ever stops talking.

I love that girl. :)

1 comment: