Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Peas, Please!


Emmy Doe (yes, we call her that, too!) had her very first taste of veggies on Monday night.  It was quite the big deal for the whole family!


It's so much fun to share moments like this with the big kids.  Harris and Hadley are sooooooo excited to be a part of anything Emmy does.  I love it!


My baby ate her peas pretty uneventfully.  She finished half the jar and seemed to enjoy (or, at least, not hate) the taste.


As the week has progressed, I've learned that she is pretty particular about the peas being warm...she'll cry and cry if I try to feed her the food straight from the jar.  I've also started to thicken that stuff up just a bit by adding a little rice cereal.  So far, so good.


We decided to clean up after her very first "meal involving no breastmilk" by trying out the family bath.  Again, quite fun for all involved.


At least until Babe poured a cup of water over Big Nut's head...

Man, I love these guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment