Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spring Fling 2012.

We love Primrose.

And we love the Spring Fling.

The kids had a blast running around like crazy, sugaring up on cookies, cotton candy, snow cones, and popcorn, playing games and collecting prizes, and spending a ton of time jumping and sliding on the moonwalks.

I LOVE that everyone at Primrose knows my family.  It's been such a special place for Harris the last couple of years and I'm so excited for Babe to have her turn in August.

Ms. Wendy has been a perfect fit for Harry this year.  God bless that woman.


Harris stuck mostly with the carnival-type games and food.  He's pretty much my kid. :)


When we finally got her off the jumpies, Babe enjoyed having her nails painted and her "poof ball" sprayed pink.  She may or may not belong to me.



Ben and I most enjoyed the "decorate-your-own-cookie" station.  We racked up at the cake walk, too!



Big Nut slept.  But she sure looked cute doing it.


Our childcare providers have been such blessings to our family over the years...

We sure don't take that for granted!  Fun events like the Spring Fling are, quite literally, icing on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment