Monday, December 19, 2011

A Primrose Christmas.

Last Friday, Harris' Kindergarten class celebrated the Christmas season with a delicious lunch, a book exchange, and a special music show!


Emmy stole the show, though.


As soon as Ben and I walked in the room, it became obvious how much and how often Harris talks about Emmy at school.  Everyone knew her name, everyone knew she was Harris' sister, and everyone was beyond excited to see her in their classroom.

Harris was so, so proud.

After the "Emmy excitement" died down, it was time for the singing!  The kiddos performed "The 12 Days of Christmas," (Harris' solo was Day 7), "Jingle Bells," and "Feliz Navidad."  It was awesome!




I still can't believe how big he is!!!

Harry scored "The Grinch" in the book exchange, which he was super stoked about.


I'm super stoked I get to be his Mama.  He makes me laugh every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment