Friday, November 18, 2011

The Thanksgiving Feast.

Harris chose to bring macaroni and cheese to the Primrose Thanksgiving Feast today.  It's possible that I helped him make that decision; I LOVE me some macaroni and cheese!  Regardless, the kiddos had a great time helping me in the kitchen before bed last night.


They have suddenly become very interested in cooking.  I'm thinking it has something to do with the aprons...I mean, it's not like they're mimicking a behavior they see on a regular basis or anything.

Anyway, Ben and I had the pleasure of delivering the mac and cheese to the Kindergarten Feast today.  Primrose, as expected, provided a fantastic start to the holiday spread, and the parents in Harris' class filled in all the gaps.  We ate turkey, corn, green beans, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, dressing, pie, and some of the best apple dumplings I've ever put in my mouth.

And the best part is that we got to share lunch with this crazy Indian:


We are so very, very thankful for that sweet boy.

And so completely stoked for the holiday season! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment