Saturday, November 5, 2011

Celebrating Emmy.

I was so blessed to get to spend a morning last week celebrating Emmy's upcoming arrival with some of the super awesome people at work.  I didn't take a ton of pictures (again!), but so enjoyed the delicious breakfast casseroles and unbelieveably generous gifts from my co-workers.


I don't talk about my job much, but I absolutely love my school.  And I absolutely love my BWF (Best Work Friend), Jennifer.  We work hard, play hard, and just generally have a good time together.

And she loves me enough to nicely fold every piece of tissue paper I was given simply because I asked her to do so.


It's hard to believe that less than two years ago, these lovely people were helping me celebrate my upcoming wedding. 

I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment