Saturday, January 19, 2013

Our Weekend with Froggy.

A couple of weeks ago, Harris had the incredible privelege of bringing home Froggy, the class "pet," for the weekend.  Both he and Babe were beyond excited.

We took pictures of Froggy's adventures and Harris wrote about them in Froggy's journal to share with the class. 

Here's a little of what we did:

Ate "fly" pizza:


Played Wii:


Had dinner at IHOP with friends:


Went to church:

 

Harry did a fantastic job writing up Froggy's adventures.  Along with being Froggy's host for the weekend, Harris was also the "Student of the Week" for the following week.  He had to answer the following questions for his "All About Me" poster:

When I grow up, I want to be...a policeman.
I like to...play Star Wars legos.
My pet is...Norman.
My favorite food is...macaroni and cheese.
Someday I want to...go to The Today Show.

It was such a special week for my sweet Harris.  As "Student of the Week," he also brought a home a nicely bound "book" of writings and drawings about him by each of his friends in his class.  He LOVED it.

And I LOVE his teacher.  In addition to all things academic, she has done such a wonderful job of making Harris' class like family...I'll be forever thankful.

I'm so proud of my guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment