Sunday, September 11, 2011

That's What I'm Talking About!

For months, my sweet, sweet Harris has been waiting for Game Day.  It finally came.


Last year, Ben and I took Harry to one game.  This season, he's got his heart set on coming to every game he possibly can.  If you ask him, he'll tell you he's going to "one hundred million" games this fall.


I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but my crazy kid has become a football fanatic.  He loves talking trash, loves cheering for the Dawgs, loves getting dressed in his gear, and loves eating cotton candy in the stadium.


And even though we suffered a heartbreaking loss on Saturday, we had a fantastic time. Babe got to spend a "Girl's Day" with Granti, and Ben, Harry, and me headed to Athens for some good food and good times with good people.


Hadley gets to make her Game Day debut next week.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment