Friday, October 29, 2010

Date Night.

Last Friday night, Harris and I got ourselves all dressed up and headed out to our second annual Mother/Son Halloween dance.


Our theme this year was pretty simple:  "Bad guys, beware."  Harris made an excellent Superman, and I rocked the GBI/Daddy Ben costume pretty well, if I say so myself.

We danced our booties off.  Harris was stoked to hear Michael Jackson's "Thriller," Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA," and Gloria Estefan's "Conga."  The DJ even asked us to lead the super-long conga line all around the dance floor!!!

But with moves like this, I'm not surprised he singled us out.


In between songs, homeboy chowed down on some refreshements:  popcorn, smarties, oreo cookies, cupcakes, and orange punch were just a few of his favorites.

He also learned to rock the cha-cha slide and the limbo.


We danced all night long, literally.  (By all night, of course, I mean from 7:00 to 9:00.)  I was wiped out by the time we left.

So was Harry.


My Halloween's been made. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment