Friday, October 29, 2010

Corn Dawgs.

Here's one thing you need to know about me:  tradition is my bff. 

Here's another thing you need to know about me:  I like to create the best memories possible.  I also like to get the most for my money.

So, after hearing about Corn Dawgs this year, I had no qualms about changing up our usual Washington Farms visit and trying something new.  And to be honest, it looks like Corn Dawgs just earned itself a spot on the October family calendar. 

There were old favorites, of course, like the corn box and the cow train,



but this crazy fall farm also included a kid-sized corn maze, a regular-sized corn maze, a neat little petting zoo, and quite a few creative play areas...and that's only the beginning!

Babe (poor Hadley's nickname has been shortened yet again) LOVED the baby pigs and the toddler zip line, and I'm quite certain she had high hopes for that cow train, too. 


It didn't pan out the way she thought it would.


Harris dug the corn box, the flying pigs and the mountain slides. 



Everyone, with the exception of Hadley, dug the mountain slides, though. 

Ben had a tough time deciding which he enjoyed more, the county fair or our visit to the farm.


No worries.  I reminded him he'll have a chance to experience both again next year.  I can't wait.  I know Ben can't, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment